AEI's 10 pallet 737-300 Freighter Conversion
The Aeronautical Engineers Inc. (AEI) B737-300SF Cargo Conversion per FAA STC ST01827LA, consists of the installation of a 86"x140" cargo door on the left side of the fuselage, and modification of the main deck to a Class E cargo compartment. After conversion the aircraft can carry ten containers or pallets; the only B737-300SF Freighter with this capability.
AEI's cargo door has earned a reputation of being the most robust and reliable in the conversion industry. The cargo door is hydraulically operated and actuated from the inside of the aircraft by an independent system. Hydraulic pressure is available from two sources; a 28VDC electrically operated hydraulic pump or a manual hand pump. The door control and manual pump are located on the 9g barrier, allowing a single person to operate the door manually.
- The only ten position B737-300SF Freighter Conversion! Can accommodate eight AAA containers and 2 half containers
- Up to 42,900 LB (19,460 KG) Payload (depending on Model & Aircraft Weight Limits)
- Reinforced Floor structure for highest average position weights in industry
- 86" x 140” cargo door
- Dual Vent Door System
- High reliability, 28VDC, independent cargo door hydraulic system
- Cabin windows replaced with lightweight aluminum window plugs
- 9g rigid cargo / smoke barrier with sliding door
- Relocated DFDR for 86" ceiling height throughout cargo compartment, including last position
- Stretch Formed fuselage skins